Proppants are often the largest single cost item in the hydraulic fracturing process and represent a multi-billion dollar global market annually.
- 2008 – Technology development commenced.
- March 2015 – ASX listed Coretrack Limited acquired ceramic proppant developer Ecopropp and changed the Company name to LWP Technologies Limited.
- Brisbane Australia pilot plant – construction completed May 2015, commissioning completed August 2015, scale up manufacture completed December 2015.
- Disruptive, Game Changer technology for the manufacture of Ceramic Proppants.
- Strong, Lightweight and Lower manufacturing costs than comparable proppants made from bauxite and/or kaolin clay.